Your advertising objective is what you want people to do when they see your ads. e.g you can create ads to get people to like your Facebook Page which is different than creating ads to encourage people to visit your website.
When you choose your advertising objective Facebook will help you create ads to meet your specific objective. You can track how your ads are working by visiting the Ads Manager Page on Facebook.
- Clicks To Website: Sends people to your website.
- Website Conversions: Increases conversions on your website. You'll need a Conversion Pixel before you can create this ad objective.
- Page Post Engagement: Boosts your posts.
- Page Likes: Promotes your Page and gets Page likes to connect with more of the people who matter to you.
- App Installs: Gets installs of your app.
- App Engagement: Increases engagement in your app.
- Offer Claim: Create offers for people to redeem in your store.
- Local Awareness: Reach people near your business
- Event Responses: Raise attendance at your event
- Video Views: Create ads that get more people to view a video